Sunday, November 28, 2004

Roll Over, Play Dead...

OK folks, I hate to break it to ya like this, but this social experiment is over.

Yeah, this Anti-Blog/Non-Blog thing is getting old pretty fast.

From now on, Suffian Says this blog's going to be a normal blog, warts and all. I'm not saying that I'm going to try to explore the everyday depths of the mundane, or keep on complaining about how I hate it when the newspaper is always soggy in the morning because the dumb motherfucker paperboy always aims for the puddles, but hey, things are taking a turn for the conventional.

Yeah, let's see where this goes.

(When I've finished San Andreas, that is; right now I've just made it to Las Venturas and I'm itching to hit the Strip and gamble away my life savings.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ayu: u mean this was not a normal blog?

Anonymous said...

ayu: PIAN!!! UPDATE YOUR SITE LAAAA...STOP BEING SELF-CONSCIOUS. U WRITE WELL AND THAT'S ENOUGH! I'M FRIGGING BORED HERE AND U AREN'T UPDATING YOUR SITE! YOU ARE INSUFFERABLY BORING!!!

PS2 ROTS YOUR BRAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN....

Gahh...stress...stress...

Hehe.

Anonymous said...

ayu: emps...emps...emps...emps...emps...