Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Stolen

I'm cruisin, the wind in my hair.

For a moment, I remember what it was like to throttle up highways in my 69 Beetle; the steady hum of the engine, the silence of the night and the way it was just me and the machine. It got me a little choked up.

Last night, however, I found that I was driving like that because some fucking crackwhore jacked my stereo. Yes, he smashed my window with a crow bar (probably) and gutted my centre console like a fish to get to the player.

Goddamned amature.

(If he had been a bit more patient, he might have chanced upon my CD case and found my entire Knowledge Mix CD collection that dates from mid-2003. If he'd had nicked that, I might've been compelled to do a Jihad on his ass. But then again, maybe he wasn't into drum n bass).

It's gonna to cost me some, so if I ever catch junkies anywhere near my car, someone's gonna get a hurt real bad.

1 comment:

Elmira said...

sorry to hear about your car, dude. i know exactly how u feel...