Monday, March 27, 2006

What Women Want

"So, if you interview models all of the time, you must know a lot about women?"

"Er, what do you mean by that?"

Okay, so I do interview models. It's part of my job. I get them into a comfort zone, and ask them all sorts of weird questions about their lives. They get defensive about their intelligence and try to appear knowledgeable and up-to-speed on everything (don't get me started about my theory on models and their obsession with horoscopes). They tell me things they think I want to hear, things they think people actually want to read about. In turn, I reassure them and tell them, of course, people want to!

But if you think that helps me to understand women any better, you're wrong. I fuck up just as much as the next guy.

I'm only human.

No comments: