Sunday, June 18, 2006

Corporate Whore

I think it was Shaggy who summed up, rather succintly, the pain of growing old: "One morning you wake up, and find out that the party's over."

Shaggy, mate, now that's where you're wrong.

This party's about to get started.

I've spent the past two weekends at offices doing work to get more money. And I'm digging every minute of it, bitches.

You see, there comes a time when you wake up, and realize that most of your mates are busy living the lives they want to, not worrying about the future or what car they'll be driving around in next year. When that happens, you can either get up and try to catch up with them (and hopefully, overtake them at some point) or you can go back to sleep.

Fuck it. I'm 26. Enough of this shit. I wanna be like Fiddy.

Time to turn this boat around and head out for that glorious, open sea.

No comments: