Friday, June 03, 2005

Young, Early June

Some things never leave you.

Growing up in England, and consequently developing an appreciation for Fish & Chips and dry humour, I've come to welcome June as a month of possibilities.

Sounds cliched, and stupid even, but come the month of June, I inevitably find myself looking forward to better things, as if driven by some inexplicably stubborn internal device that convinces me that people and the weather are now at their most acceptable state, that flowers are blooming unchecked and unaided.

And for the next few months, I'll be at my happiest, best behaviour.

Summer madness?

Meanwhile, I've survived the first week of work.

And I met this adorable
girl.

And we've been talking, every day.

How long might this last?

I have absolutely no idea.

Meanwhile, it's June.

No comments: