Saturday, August 13, 2005

Fucking Hell

The guy on the bike swerved in front of the Satria, which made the Saga pull the Mother of All Emergency Brakes, and its boot rushed to engulf my windshield as I haphazradly stomped down on my own brakes, and watched in horror as my bonnet crumpled like tin foil and crushed my radiator and fuck knows what else and now I don't have a car for the next 10 days.

Motherfucker.

I don't see any blessings in disguise.

If you can see any, you must be high.

If I ever find that motorcyclist, I am going to, well, let's hope I don't find him, yeah?

3 comments:

Elmira said...

damn! sorry that had to happen to you. sian tak kete.

nausheen said...

I dreamt last night that I was driving and I was high. I went through a tunnel and knew I was about to crash into the wall. So I hit the brakes, turned my steering wheel and watched myself slide right into the wall in slow motion as my car crumpled in front of me.

When it was all over, I got out and walked away. Weirdest thing!

K@MO said...

Well, fuck me, but it looks like I've been spammed!

WICKED!

"Hot News From The Automotive Lending Industry!!"

How delightfully ironic!

Bring it, you automatic spam software bitches!