Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Heavy, and Glad

I've been felicitously experiencing normality, in very agreeable doses, over the past few months.

On Sunday, we had a late, lazy breakfast together, and spent the afternoon playing Scrabble and stealing kisses.

We hit the night market, she bought some roses, and I got some strawberries from Cameron Highlands.

It was amazing how much fun I had doing normal things. Being normal. Spending normal time with someone.

Apparently, there's a whole life beyond getting shitfaced every weekend and doing things just to feel stronger or braver. Or prouder.

It's a good feeling.

3 comments:

Elmira said...

YEAY to normality!

nausheen said...

how about cutting your toenails while she dries her hair.

that's always a good one.

oh! and breathing while she eats.

K@MO said...

I've done that. The next one I'm gonna try is the Lotus position.